Rabu, 08 Oktober 2008

my-eTrex

Sep14 050
Originally uploaded by Amateur Radio
My first GPS gear, not new but maybe useable to start in APRS activity pair with old Yaesu VX-2.

Finally completed with data cable. My friend YB3BIY Agus Andoko bring cable data at first week October 2008.

Last night (October 22, 2008) during trial tinytrak the "PIC" chip broken, caused over voltage.

Again...... Not yet ready ...... need "New OT1" or similar kit to complete the project.

80 komentar:

1. He he... finally I found your blog! Old Man!

BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Great Article IoT Projects for Students

Deep Learning Projects for Final Year

JavaScript Training in Chennai

JavaScript Training in Chennai

The Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training

Hapus
  2. Mantab pak Ton... lanjutkan! hehe....

BalasHapus
  3. Artikel Anda sungguh Bagus dan Menarik, Pada Kesempatan ini kami ingin menawarkan Produk Judi Online dari kami Agen Poker Online, Agen Bola Tangkas, Agen Togel Online
    Berikut daftar Produk dari Kami :
    POKER ONLINE :
    asiapoker77
    idnpoker
    mypokerweb
    TANGKAS ONLINE :
    tangkas88
    tangkasnet
    TOGEL ONLINE :
    klik4d
    prediksi togel
    Terimakasih atas persetujuanya, Ditunggu Kunjungan Baliknya..

BalasHapus
  4. Keren banget sumpah pak untuk yang satu ini coba saja ada di Indonesia dan tepatnya di daerah saya, mobil bekas & baru jakarta hari ini jualmobilbekas.hol.es - gran max jogja

BalasHapus
  5. Mantab gan infonya salam sukses selalu

BalasHapus
  6. Nice blog and article. thanks for sharing

BalasHapus
  7. Terima kasih telah berbagi cerita dengan kami.

BalasHapus
  8. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good jasa pembuatan canopy kain jakarta

BalasHapus
  9. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good jasa pembuatan canopy kain jakarta

BalasHapus
  10. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good rekomendasi jasa canopy kain jakarta

BalasHapus
  11. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good rekomendasi jasa canopy kain jakarta

BalasHapus
  12. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good rekomendasi jasa canopy kain jakarta

BalasHapus
  13. Thanks your posting. Here is
    urecover data from sd card
    This is a good tool.

BalasHapus
  14. nice info you got there, i found this site from my friend computer and good things this is a good site raja poker

BalasHapus
  15. Accountants Hove
    There is definately a great deal to find out about this topic.I really like all the points you have made

BalasHapus
  16. Phenomenal and supportive article.

iPhone x case

BalasHapus
  17. i read some articals on your site but this one is unique and the best one
    Hove Accountants

BalasHapus
  18. I all things considered couldn't pull back your site before prescribing that I truly got a kick out of the standard information an individual suit your guests? Will be back perpetually to take a gander at new post

Accountants Brighton

BalasHapus
  19. best blog i love this content of you artical very intresting concept good work keep it up
    Brighton Accountants

BalasHapus
  20. I've been surfing on the web over 3 hours today, yet I never found any bewildering article like yours. It's appealingly worth for me. As I would see it, if all web proprietors and bloggers made dumbfounding substance as you did, the net will be in a general sense more gainful than at whatever point in late memory.

Tax Advisors

BalasHapus
  21. thanks for sharing this info love itt thanks
    chess online free  

BalasHapus
  22. thanks for sharing this info love itt thanks really glad to come here
    rice picker hat 

BalasHapus
  23. I'm so upbeat to peruse this. This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the irregular falsehood that is at alternate websites. Value your sharing this most prominent doc.
    Test Bank for Introduction to Critical Care Nursing 7th Edition by Sole

BalasHapus
  24. Good, I think I found the information I required. I will see and allude some data in your post. much obliged to you
    Vidya Balan will play Jayalalita’s character on screen

BalasHapus
  25. I used to cheerfully find this web-site.I foreseen that would a commitment of gratefulness is all together for your likelihood for this critical learn!! I unequivocally getting a charge out of every last bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you blog

vps windows

BalasHapus
  26. Hello, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on! ahliqq

BalasHapus
  27. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good canopy kain

BalasHapus
  28. The site has very impressive layout plus each subject is unique and interesting. I am very joyful to visit here and hope can keep coming here. Thanks admin for providing an amazing place for getting knowledge
    poker77
    poker99
    intanpoker

BalasHapus
  29. This will surely be truly amazing for me when I get a choices to

start with my websiteSelf Employed Tax Return Accountants Crawley

BalasHapus
  30. I am continually hunting on the web down articles that can encourage me. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary employment

Self Employed Tax Return Accountants Brighton

BalasHapus
  31. Enchanting on the web diary! Is your subject interestingly arranged or did you download it from some place? A subject like yours with a few central adjustements would truly make my blog gleam. You should uncovered to me where you got your point. You're extremely incredible

Self Employed Tax Return Advice 

BalasHapus
  32. Bewildering on the web journal! Is your subject curiously orchestrated or did you download it from some place? A subject like yours with a few focal adjustements would truly make my blog glimmer. You should revealed to me where you got your point. You're to a staggering degree wonderful

Self Assessment Return for Self Employed

BalasHapus
  33. That is really attention-grabbing, You’re an overly professional
    blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in quest of extra of
    your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Tax Accountants for Self Employed Tax Return

BalasHapus
  34. To a great degree uncommon post. I simply revealed your blog and anticipated that would express that I have extremely reviving analyzing your blog entries. Any way I'll be buying in to your feed and I trust you post again soon. Giant a commitment of thankfulness is all together for the critical information.

BalasHapus
  35. This is an uncommon moving article.I am basically content with your mind blowing work.You put to an extraordinary degree phenomenally solid data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Intending to looking at your next post

BalasHapus
  36. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. fast news feed

BalasHapus
  37. คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่น่าเชื่อถือและมีความเป็นมืออาชีพที่สุดในตอนนี้
    โปรโมชั่นGclub ของทางทีมงานตอนนี้แจกฟรีโบนัส 50%
    เพียงแค่คุณสมัคร สล็อตออนไลน์ กับทางทีมงานของเราเพียงเท่านั้น
    ร่วมมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ของเราได้เลยค่ะ
    สมัครสล็อตออนไลน์ >>> Goldenslot
    สนใจร่วมสนุกกับ คาสิโนออนไลน์ คลิ๊กได้เลย
    มีทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์ หวยออนไลน์ ฟุตบอลออนไลน์ สล็อตออนไลน์ และอื่นๆอีกมากมาย

BalasHapus
  38. So, as soon as again, don't consider your poker desk cloth option for granted. They are the official dimension of the resin chips they have in Las Vegas, at 39mm in diameter. Make certain you know what is what before you determine to dabble.

http://139.162.13.180/
    https://winning369.com/

BalasHapus
  39. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! เว็บดูหนังฟรี

BalasHapus
  40. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! บาคาร่า ฟรีเครดิต

BalasHapus
  41. I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก

BalasHapus
  42. The matter you we highlighted above is surely value able for anyone to workout. the concept of your article is very true and It will result in a positive way. 토토사이트

BalasHapus
  43. This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. 우리카지노

BalasHapus
  44. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. www.admission-agri.org

BalasHapus
  45. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! বন্ধুত্ব নিয়ে স্ট্যাটাস

BalasHapus
  46. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. বন্ধুত্ব নিয়ে স্ট্যাটাস

BalasHapus
  47. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! numero de voyance gratuite

BalasHapus
  48. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It’s the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing 안전놀이터

BalasHapus
  49. Thanks for sharing the information

BalasHapus
  50. I like this internet site because so much utile stuff on here . chathub

BalasHapus
  51. Primex.host provides Reliable Best Web Hosting Plan, Shared Hosting Plans, Unlimited SSD Web Hosting, and other Hosting Solutions For Your Needs at a cheap cost.

BalasHapus
  52. Joker123 provides hundreds of online slot games that are strictly regulated by Joker Gaming to provide the best gaming experience for you. https://linuxppc64.org/

BalasHapus
  53. The King of Dealer | PokerTalk Forums
    Join The King of Dealer 우리카지노 for discussion, discussion, debate, and discussion of legal online poker with over 3160 poker games on various poker kirill-kondrashin levels!

BalasHapus
  54. A Review Of the Hyperkin Hyperkin Hyperkin Flashback
    An in-depth Hyperkin review of the Hyperkin Hyperkin Flashback HD, The Hyperkin Hyperkin Flashback HD has a 7-inch HDTV, 카지노 사이트 USB HDTV,

BalasHapus
  55. Visit our website at https://www.study-aids.co.uk and gain access to thousands of university dissertations, journals, articles and reference books. We now offer delivery worldwide. We specialize in MBA dissertation writing and reference material. Join our growing community today.
    MBA Dissertation Topics | MBA Dissertations | HRM Dissertations | Finance Dissertations | Marketing Dissertation Topics

BalasHapus